Treatment of personal information (in compliance with Acts)
1. SK IP Law Firm, when treating personal information; things that can identify a specific individual (the same hereinafter), will comply with the laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information, including the act on the protection of personal information, the obligations stipulated in the guidelines of the competent minister, and this policy.
2. SK IP Law Firm will treat the personal information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use specified in advance, except with the prior consent of the person and permitted by law.
3. SK IP Law Firm will acquire the personal information after clarifying necessary information such as the purpose of use, range of joint users and contact point for inquiries and obtaining the consent of the person in advance.
4. SK IP Law Firm will keep the entrusted personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope of the purpose of use, take necessary and appropriate steps for safety management in order to prevent an action such as unauthorized access, leakage, falsification, loss and defamation, and correct the safety management if necessarry.
5. SK IP Law will not provide the personal information to third parties without the consent of the person, except when permitted by law.It is noted that SK IP Law does not provide personal information to third parties.
6. SK IP Law Firm, based on the provisions of laws and regulations, will handle appropriately opinions and inquiries regarding disclosure, correction, suspension of use, erasure and other handling of the personal information.